If you are faced with the error code 0xc00000e, then it could be because of such factors as a drive configuration that is incorrect or due to hardware failure. It could also be because your operating system cannot locate its boot location or the winload.exe file is corrupt and therefore, inaccessible.
What is 0xc0000001 WINLOAD EFI error?
FIX: Steps to fix Winload.EFI error / 0xc0000001 Winload.EFI error, pretty obvious, your name is the error that helps Windows boot (Blue TV of Death or BSOD). This is usually caused by corrupted boot information or a bad boot configuration.
How to fix WINLOAD EFI missing error in Windows 7/8/10/11?
Boot from a specific Windows installation media, then go to Computer Recovery -> Advanced Options -> Troubleshoot -> Command Prompt. only two. Enter these commands to help you fix winload.efi missing error on Windows 7/8/10/11: Select Volume=n (where n directly refers to the volume number of the configured partition, starting with “System”)
What is BCD error 0xc000000e WINLOAD Exe?
In most cases, the BCD file becomes corrupted when you force shutdown your computer while processing important data in the boot sector. Let’s see how to fix winload.exe error 0xc000000e in Windows 10.
What are WINLOAD EFI runtime errors in access?
In most cases, a winload.efi runtime error that occurs during program maintenance will result in the program terminating abnormally. Most of these winload.efi error messages mean that Microsoft Office Access 2010 was unable to display this file on startup, or our file is corrupted, which is simply forcing you to terminate the startup process prematurely.
How do I fix error code 0xc00000e?
Use the Windows Automatic Repair tool.
Restore the BCD file using the MBR.
Reset BIOS settings to default.
Check and replace the CMOS battery.
How do I fix Windows system32 Winload EFI error?
Insert the installation CD. Your
Restart your computer and boot from disk.
Click Repair your computer.
In the System of Recovery Options Monitor section, select Command Prompt.
Run the following commands: bootrec /fixboot bootrec /scanos bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /rebuildbcd.
What does error code 0xc000000e?
Recovery Error HTML Code 0xc000000e, Your computer needs to be repaired, indicates a hardware failure or simply a misconfigured drive and may be accompanied by various error messages such as: A required device is not associated or not available. The requested printer is not available. The selected entry could not be loaded.
What is the difference between Winload exe and Winload efi?
On UEFI-based systems, winload.exe is called winload. efi and it can even be found in the same main system32 folder. The EFI file extension is only executable to run the type of manager present in UEFI firmware.
How do I fix Windows System32 Winload EFI in Windows 10?
Use Autostart Repair to Repair the Windows Boot Loader
- Booting occurs when Windows 10 media (or UEFI bootable USB) is installed;
- Click Repair Laptop or PC or press R;
- Go to section “Troubleshooting” -> “Advanced”. Options -> Startup Repair;
- The restore wizard starts. Then follow the directions of the nation.
What is file Windows system32 Winload EFI?
Winload. efi is an executable trace of an EFI environment with almost any bootloader that initializes the environment and then launches boot windows. If the idea file is corrupted, missing, or the boot configuration contains a different path to a non-existent volume that was loaded. efi fails to boot Windows 10.
What is Windows System32 Winload EFI?
Winload. efi apply is a new EFI environment executable with a bootloader that experts say initializes the environment and decompresses the Windows boot. If this file is probably corrupted, missing, or present in the clogging configuration, there is a way to avoid the existence of the winload volume. efi file does not work in Windows 10.
How do I fix Windows System32 Winload EFI?
fix winload. efi is missing or corrupted in Windows 7
- Insert the installation CD.
- Reboot your computer and Snow from the CD.
- Click Repair your computer.
- In the section “System Restore” select “Options”. screen prompting you to select a command.
- Run the following commands: /fixboot bootrec bootrec /scanos bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /rebuildbcd.
How do I download Windows System32 Winload EFI?
To properly replace and download the customer file, follow the steps in the following paragraph:
- Find your Windows OS plan in the list at the bottom of the downloaded winload. …
- Click the Perfect Download Now button and download the final Windows file.
- Copy this file to the appropriate Microsoft Access Office 2010 directory:
- Use Startup Repair. Make sure you can use the Windows 10 installation DVD. So insert the bootable DVD into your device and restart your computer. …
- Remove windows. old file. …
- Reinstalling Windows 10. If the above two solutions didn’t fix Winload.exe errors in Windows, try reinstalling your 10 operating system.
< /ol >
How do I fix Windows System32 Winload exe error?
March 26, 2020
Charles Howell is a freelance writer and editor. He has been writing about consumer electronics, how-to guides, and the latest news in the tech world for over 10 years. His work has been featured on a variety of websites, including techcrunch.com, where he is a contributor. When he’s not writing or spending time with his family, he enjoys playing tennis and exploring new restaurants in the area.