Disconnect the USB connection—or turn off the device’s Wi-Fi if you’re connected over Wi-Fi.
Close Android Studio/Eclipse/other IDE.
Run adb kill-server to ensure adb is not running.
Restart your Android device.
After your device restarts, connect it via USB and run adb devices .
How do I get ADB to recognize my device?
Connect Android device to PC via USB and remove ADB drivers. Then turn off your device.
Run a dedicated USB driver removal tool like USBDeview to remove all unnecessary Android drivers.
Install generic adb drivers.
Why ADB devices is not working?
On Android 5.0 go to “Settings” -> “Storage Menu” -> “Private USB Connection” and make sure “Media Product (MTP)” is unchecked. If disabled, “adb devices” will list the device if it doesn’t support it.
How do I enable ADB on Windows?
Same as Microsoft Windows ADB redirect configuration. Download the Android SDK Platform Tools for Windows ZIP file. Then open Command a Prompt from the same directory as this ADB binary. This can be traced by holding down the Shift key and right-clicking inside the folder, and then selecting the “Open window here” command.
How do I fix ADB device listed offline in ADB devices?
- Disconnect the main USB connection, or disable WiFi from the device if connected via WiFi.
- Close Android Studio/Eclipse/other IDE.
- Run adb kill – server to make sure adb is not running.
- Reboot your own Android device.
- After rebooting, the device boots it via USB and native adb devices.
How do I fix an adb device unauthorized Android adb host device?
- Turn off the computer and the device.
- Prevent the adb server from entering the influence window with “adb kill-server”.
- Use to revoke USB debugging permissions on the device . ” via “Developer options”
- Delete the “adbkey” file in the user directory on the PC, put “C:\Users\JohnDoo\.android”
- Reconnect the device to the PC.
How do I fix an ADB device unauthorized Android ADB host device?
- Disconnect the USB cable between the device and the computer.
- Shut down the adb computer by typing “adb kill-server” in the window.
- Use on the device ” Revoke debugging permissions USB”. in “Developer options”
- On the PC, delete the “adbkey” file on the user side, for example “C:\Users\JohnDoo\.android”
- Se connect the phone again with PC.
Charles Howell is a freelance writer and editor. He has been writing about consumer electronics, how-to guides, and the latest news in the tech world for over 10 years. His work has been featured on a variety of websites, including techcrunch.com, where he is a contributor. When he’s not writing or spending time with his family, he enjoys playing tennis and exploring new restaurants in the area.